With a new injection of funding into the company, we are now looking to significantly grow our product & engineering team. This is a unique opportunity to be a core member of a high-performance team scaling an AI HealthTech company. As our lead product manager, you will be responsible for the entire product management function, with autonomy to define and deliver product vision, strategy and roadmap.
The world of healthcare has never been more open to opportunity. At Re:course, our vision is to unlock the potential of the healthcare workforce and transform patient care. We exist to create experiences that change lives. Using our simulation-based skills development platform, clinicians can talk to conversational AI-powered Digital Humans in complex scenarios. By providing instant feedback anytime, anywhere, we support individuals to thrive in real-world settings, while hospitals accelerate staff learning curves to eradicate errors and inequalities in patient care. First founded by a medical doctor and PhD in Artificial Intelligence, Re:course are proud to work with the NHS, MoD, and some of the best medical schools and life sciences companies in the world. Our values sit at the heart of everything we do - we’re obsessive about potential, tenacity, transparency, and performance.
What you'll be doing
- Define and deliver product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Deeply understand users and workflows to inform new opportunities to improve their experience.
- Use agile principles to write user stories, plan and drive the software development of features.
- Own Product roadmap including prioritisation
- Determine product processes for the company
- Collaborating with engineering and design to establish feature requirements
- Work with customers to ensure successful deployment of their projects and gathering feedback generate case studies
- Gain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- 3-5+ yrs experience in a software product management role
- Experience managing SaaS products sold to enterprise customers
- Experience working in at least one start-up or scale up company
- Experience having shipped products that delivered business impact.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to query data from various systems to solve problems.
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love.
- Ability to successfully work with a range of teams including engineering, design, sales and marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders from diverse range of backgrounds
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in experience
Nice to have
- Experience building products within the HealthTech or life science industry
- UX experience
- Want to grow your career in a fast-paced, low bureaucracy environment.
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills as well as a passion and curiosity for building amazing products that customers love
- A team player - we're a close-knit team with various expertise areas and communication is key for us to deliver an excellent product.
- Goal-oriented and able to work well under pressure and able to meet strict deadlines
- Maintain a professional, enthusiastic and positive attitude contributing to company culture
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension and other incentives where appropriate
- Opportunity for rapid progression and personal growth
- 29 days paid holiday each year
- Equipment budget
- Flexible working culture
- Learning budget
- Spacious city centre office (our own entire floor)
- Regular company social events & getaways
Re:course is an equal opportunities employer and we pride ourselves on having a diverse team.